KEEPING IT SIMPLE. Words and images to document the ordinary, the detail and the minutiae of life.

203

More updates listed below.


For BB

Who requested an image of a Vincent Black Lightning bike.
( Apologies for lack of image credit. I can't remember. Please be assured I will remove image if nec.)


Click Here, here, here and here.
I did find an awful lot of info. So you had better read it!

Edit:- for BB and RR. Re your comments see here


I grew up with spare bike parts lying in the hall. I travelled in a motorbike sidecar from a very early age and rode pillion from the age of eight (I think). The only person I trust to take me out on a bike is my Dad. Fear not BB, it is in my blood!

How I adore the internet. The twisting pathways that lead one to new discoveries:-  Rouchswalwe left me this link in comments box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lCH5JgWCZY&feature=related
Richard Thompson singing about a Vincent Black Lightning.